A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Well...I did it!

I, Laurel Smith, am the proud owner of a brand new tattoo...yes...you heard right. I got a tattoo. I'd been considering it for a long time, and I decided it was time. I wanted something that would never change for me, and would always be a part of me. So, I got Jake's name tattooed on me...JUST KIDDING! HAHA...got ya! But seriously, I did do a lot of research and thinking about what I wanted. I didn't want anything dark, chunky, and overall not me. I also wanted it in a place where I could see it, and it wouldn't be a "Tramp Stamp". So...

I got my zodiac sign (Capricorn) with 2 purple roses on my right ankle. Here it is...


2 comments:

Megan :) said...

holy cow...you what!! did it hurt?? mine hurt like CRAZY. i didn't know there was a sign for capricorn...learn something new everyday. :) looks good...you'll have to show me next time i see you!

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT! Good for you! Welcome to the club!