A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New haircut


I was inspired by my sister-in-law to get my haircut again. I had thought about growing it out again, but I of course got impatient. Also, short hair to me is a lot less maintenance than long hair. I also didn't like how stringy and all around unattractive my long hair got. My hair looks a lot healthier and more manageable while it's short.

So I made an appointment to get my haircut. I also planned to dye it back to my normal hair color at home. My "blond highlights" were grown out and half way down my head. I needed to get my hair all one color again. So Jake and I dyed my hair "Sweet Cola" which was the closest we could find of hair dye from Target. I'm really happy with how it came out. I'm thinking towards the Summer, I'll get the back shorter, but for now I love it!

Before:



After: (please excuse the sudden outbreak of acne & lack of makeup)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The haircut looks great! Don't be afraid of long hair though, sometimes just a trim of your layers is enough to go from stringy to perfect.