A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome baby Justus!

My cousins Megan and Jon (and big brother Jalen) welcomed Justus William Allen to their family Saturday February 28th, 2009 at 8:57pm. His stats are 7lb, 11oz and 19inches long. He has blond wispy hair and a perfect round head. No cone zone for this little boy.

My mom and I went to Sacramento yesterday to introduce ourselves and spend some time with the new addition. He seemed quite content to sleep in my arms. I guess it's because I'm always warmer than most people...I tend to have a higher body temp than normal.

Congrats Meg, Jon and Jalen...and welcome to Justus!
Mommy Megan and baby Justus

Me and my new little buddy

Isn't he so cute?

1 comment:

Megan :) said...

you took some great pics. thanks for coming down to see the little squirt! you will have to visit again soon. :) I'm excited for the Smithling...do keep me posted. It would be nice for Justus to have a buddy to play with at all the family functions...YAY for cousins! I'll be praying for you guys...God's timing isn't our timing, but He's always on time. ;) Love you Lo-Lo!!