A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

FUNK!

No, I don't mean the music, a chicken, or the weird smelling stuff that comes off the human body. I mean being in one.

I'm in a funk today. I don't know what it is, but something is off. I can't concentrate on my work, I don't want to be around anyone right now, and I just don't feel comfortable all around. I'm lsitening to Pandora Radio (the best ever) and even the music isn't helping me. I feel like I'm suffocating (not literally)

Another straw to add to the camel's back, I seem to be having a slight allergic reaction to the epidural. It's been going on for a while, and I went to the doctor's for it. I have all these little red bumps around the injection sight, up my back, on my shoulders, chest, and torso. They don't itch, and it isn't acne since they're just bright red and stay that way.

The tattoo is doing well. It's scabbed over, so that's a good sign. Jake's has begun to flake the scabs off, but that's to be expected since his tattoo is just the outline at this point, and mine is complete (with color). Honestly, my tattoo didn't hurt as much as I expected it too. Sure it hurt, it's a needle stabbing ink into your skin. But it just felt like a cat scratch with vibrations behind it, if that makes sense. The ankle is supposedly one of the places where getting a tattoo hurts the most, but it didn't hurt more for me when the guy was going over the bone. It just felt different, and my ankle felt like it was buzzing/vibrating. I want to get another one, but I've been told to wait at least a year before getting another. I agree with this since it'll give me time to decide what I really want, which I already know what I want) and where (I already know where, but it's OK). No worries, I won't be one of those people who's covered head to toe with tattoos. I'm not that crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see a picture of Jake's tattoo too!

I'm sorry you're in a funk. I get at least 1 per month. It's rough, but usually just getting out and doing something pulls me out of it.