A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Midnight Sun

I decided I couldn't handle it any longer...I had to read the partial draft of Midnight Sun, the 5th installment of the Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer. It basically tells the story of Twilight from Edward's perspective rather than Bella's.

The inner battle in Edward to realize how in love he is with Bella vs. trying to help her be "safe" by staying away from her...it's amazing. I'm glad he gave in though...I just thing it's too bad that the book was illegally leaked. Meyer's website said she's restarted the novel, with no ETA of a completion date or publish date. The online "copy" of the book is on Meyer's website. It's 264 pages, and I read them ALL over this past weekend.

I cant wait for it to come out. I'd love to finish the story.

No comments: