A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's a Thursday

Wow...a whole 3 days without blogging? What the heck is wrong with me? I apologize to those who read my blog daily.

I am happy to report that Jake and I both get a 3-day weekend this weekend. Happy days! Tomorrow, we are going to finalize our game contribution to the annual festivities held in Sac-town at Auntie Kevin's.

Also, I got a verdict on Tuesday from my PCP and the Endocrinology department at Kaiser. I am officially on Metformin now. I take my medicine in the morning with breakfast, and at night with dinner. I'm very happy that this medication will not only help with my health, but it will help my body be baby-ready. I was honestly afraid that the Endo dept would not approve me for the medicine. When I heard they did, I literally jumped up and down. I just hope it helps me.

I've been trying some new recipes, and some old ones too but I haven't had my camera at home, so I haven't been able to take pictures. I will try to improve on that, I promise!

I admit, I've been having a little trouble knowing I would've been almost due if our first IUI has succeeded last October. Coming to terms with something that I wanted so badly and didn't happen has been difficult. But then I tell myself that there's nothing I can do about it now. All I can do is keep moving, and keep trying because time won't wait for me. Jake has been tremendous in this whole journey and I really cannot imagine going through this with anyone but him. I'm so glad God chose him as my partner. He's honestly the best...well yes, I am biased. :)

I love you all!

No comments: