A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Weekly video 7/17/09

So, I know I missed last Friday's weekly video. My apologies. I was in the process of posting one, but when I tried to find one to post, I couldn't find it. Boo. So I'm posting two videos today.

This week is yet another So You Think You Can Dance bit. It's to show my cousin Megan her "son" in 10 years. The male dancer's name is Jason (which is pretty close to Jalen in my opinion). He's a beautiful dancer, and the minute we saw him, Jake and I both said "he looks exactly like Jalen in 5-10 years!" This is him and Caitling in the top 12 doing a Fox Trot.

Enjoy!



This second video is my personal favorite from this past week's top 10 solos. Her name is Jeanette, she's from Miami (pay attention to the song), and a Salsa dancer. Watching her dance like makes me wish I had stayed in dance. Her solo is the first half of the video.

Enjoy!

No comments: