A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Monday, June 29, 2009

O'ing over the weekend

This weekend, I O'ed. The OPKs came out positive, and my BBT dropped by a few tenths of a degree.

Even though I was told to not try by my OBGYN, Jake and I tried on our own since the doctors aren't there to do IUIs on weekends. We were talking yesterday and thought how ironic it would be if we had all these IUIs in the past with a negative outcome, and the one time we try without IUIs, I get pregnant. I think it would be funny. It would be like "HAHA!! I beat technology!!" Well, maybe not that much, but it would still be pretty cool.

Also, this weekend, Jake and I did major cleaning of pretty much the entire house. We (well, I did) bought two new nightstands and a kitchen cart courtesy of Ikea. We also bought a poster/picture for over our bed (we don't have a bedroom set yet, which we're working on) with wall decals. The decals were supposed to say "Goodnight my Love, goodnight my everything". Well, the letters were HUGE. So we cut off the "Goodnight"s and put "my Love" over the top of the picture, and underneath, we put "my everything". Those words are special to us, because we always call each other "my everything". I even had "YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING" engraved on the inside of Jake's wedding ring. As soon as I get a picture, I'll post it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...how sweet :)