A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Goodbye Summertime!

So I know it's been over a week since Fall began, but last night Jake and I were feeling the full effects of it. It was the first time we turned on the heater, first time we didn't open our windows after work in 2 months, and the first time I got a chill in bed and needed to double up my blanket.

Summer was fun this year. Sure it was met with some unfortunate obstacles like trouble TTC, and wisdom teeth coming out, but it was also the season of the State Fair with Megan, Jon, Jalen and Justus, 4th of July with family, Jake's 30th birthday party, and much more. It was a good summer, probably the best I've had in a long time. But I'm looking forward to Fall.

Fall is the time for wet streets and chilly weather, sweaters and leaves changing color. It's also the season of haunted houses, ghosts, bats, and witches (Halloween) and also turkey, stuffing and family times. Fall is one of my favorite seasons...well hell...all the seasons are my favorite when they're here.

Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Fall!
I have been loving this weather!