A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Do your cheeks hang low?

Mine do, or at least it feels like it. My left cheek feels like it weighs a ton, even though I know it doesn't even weigh anywhere near a pound.

I'm sitting here, nearly falling asleep while typing this blog post and impatiently waiting for my next piece of RoundTable pizza (oh sweet relief!) I've lost a couple of pounds from the near-liquid diet I've been on for the past 5 days, and I must say...I never thought the secret to weight loss would be held in plastic cups full of chocolate pudding. Granted, I'd rather lose weight the REAL way, by eating carrots and exercising, I'll take what I can get at this point. Any weight lost, is good weight to me. Of course seeing Jake in his I-have-all-MY-teeth glory sinking his chompers into scrumptious crackers, and chicken, and all those other goodies I must live without for the time being is pure torture. I'm not afraid to admit it...I love food. And one doesn't really understand how GOOD food is until they can't have it. God help me if I ever get stranded on a deserted island.

I have also discovered Biotene. That stuff saved me last night. I was about ready to rip out my stitches I was in so much pain from the sore and swelling. 30-seconds of swishing-goodness and I was all better. Biotene...a life saver....OOH life savers. Just kidding (chuckle)...maybe.

No comments: