A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Weekly video 9/11/09

Today is the 8-year anniversary of the terror attacks on the USA. Being one who loves my country, I can remember exactly what I was doing that day. I was a senior in high school on my way to school with my Dad when my mom called asking if I was OK. I didn't know what had happened until I got to school and spoke with my classmates.

I wanted to put a comber video for today, but I also remember that we need to not dwell on the past, but rather live for the future. This is true with any aspect of our lives. So, I am posting a video of one of my favorite songs. It's the story of a parent promising their child that everything will be alright, as long as you have faith and trust in those who love you.

Enjoy!


Queensryche - Silent Lucidity

No comments: