A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Weekly video 9/17/09

Since I will be "out of commission" tomorrow, I am posting my weekly video today.

This video is from Jake and my new favorite TV show, Glee. It's a show about a group of students who are in Glee club and therefore, at the bottom of the proverbial high school food chain. Believe me I've been there, so I can completely relate to these kids since that was me in junior high rather than high school.

The video is of Rachel (low-man in HS totem pole since in Glee club) singing "Take a Bow" by Rihanna after she and love interest Finn (high school star football player) kiss and he runs off to girlfriend Quinn (head cheerleader and major biotch) and pretends like nothing happened. And yes, this is really her singing it. She has a beautiful voice.

Enjoy!

No comments: