A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Getting "into it"

I've found myself having some trouble "getting into" this cycle. I started taking my BBT today (as instructed by my OBGYN) and will monitor it closely while taking OPKs. I have also been instructed to, and have decided to do the Endometrial Biopsy this month as well. I'm not looking forward to it because I'm not one to voluntarily subject myself to pain and discomfort, but as far as I'm concerned, it's a necessary evil. I've also found myself to not be so social in the past few days. I just want to go to work, do my work, go home and be by myself. I've been invited to SILs house for dinner and to hang out, but I don't really feel like it. I'm not slipping into depression or anything, but I'm just feeling like a hermit these days. Nothing personal, I promise.

In other news, 4th of July is coming up, which I am completely stoked about. I always look forward to a hot day in Sac-town with BBQ, family, games and fireworks. I look forward to two holidays the most: 4th of July and Christmas. Both are because I love my family and spending time with them, and also because those holidays are so fun. One holiday you get to play with pyrotechnics (even though they can be pretty dinky), and the other is sitting in a warm house with a beautiful tree talking about the same stories over and over as we do every year.

How can you go wrong with that?

2 comments:

Megan :) said...

Sorry you are in this place. :( We're praying for you!

I'm WAY excited for the 4th too!! We have a new "game" for this year. Muah-ah-ah!!

You are still doing Jeopardy (sp?) right!??!

XOXOXO

LoLo Smith said...

Yes we're doing Jeopardy again. :) I can't wait!