A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Welcome little Jackson!

About a week ago, my mom called and had a "genius" idea for a Father's Day gift for my Dad. They had been considering getting a second cat as a companion for Sunny, and they felt they could handle another furball. My mom wanted it to be a surprise for him, so I went online and applied for adoption on their behalf after spotting what they wanted.

I went to the rescue organization where Sunny came from, and found Jackson. He's a silver tabby 3-month old bundle of playful love. He's a real cuddler with greenish-brown eyes. If you look closely though, he has a ring of aqua around his pupils.


I unfortunately forgot my camera at home, so this is the photo the rescue place had for his "ad". We have decided to call him Jack for short. Jake has already dubbed him Jack-a-Roo. Welcome little Jack!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, what a cutie!!

Megan :) said...

AWWW...can't wait to meet the little guy. :) Yay for cute little kitties! How is Sunny taking it??

LoLo Smith said...

She's been not too happy. She's been growling and hissing at him. She actually took a couple of swipes at him yesterday. Mom and Dad are hoping it'll be better today.