A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

IUI #3 = Done!

So, IUI #3 was great. Everything went really smoothly.

Note: The reason I say #3 is because I've had 2 before, and the doctor's office includes those in my "count", even though they were in one cycle.

Jake and I left in time and there was no traffic to the doctor's office. My OBGYN was in SF for the day, so I saw another doctor who was very nice. She said everything looked as it should and the procedure was very smooth and everything went perfectly as it should. I seem to be having luck with the procedures and how well they're going (knock on wood).

I've been eating a serving of pineapple a day and drinking pomegranate juice, so we'll see how that helps. I'm tracking my BBT, which jumped today so that's a great sign. Looks like we caught the O-day just in time. Yes, I must admit, I have high hopes for this cycle. But then again, I have high hopes for everything, so yeah...

I supposedly have a 10-to-11 day luteal phase, so if my BBT stays for 2 weeks (14 days), that would be fantastic!

No comments: