A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Prayer request

I am writing from a confused and angry place right now.

Many things have changed for me in the past few weeks, and without the help of Jake, I'm pretty sure I'd be in a corner of a random room curled up into the fetal position right about now.

I do not know where to start explaining why this is happening, or what is going on. It's a very long story, and one I cannot tell without starting to cry.

I'm just please requesting my friends and family for their prayers, thoughts, and dust during this trying time for me.

p.s. Everything is fine with Jake, my back, and the fertility treatments. This has nothing to do with those.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of prayers. I know things have been rough, you two will get through this.