A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Acu-what?

It seems these days, my affinity to needles isn't getting the best of me (knock on wood).

I have had the tremendous support of a group of gals from an online forum I frequently visit. For some reason, my fear of needles didn't avert me from getting a tattoo, and it's not getting the best of me towards something else: acupuncture.


I'd been thinking about getting acupuncture for infertility for a while. It's something I feel would help the process along. So, I contacted a family friend who is an acupuncturist in Berkeley and I made my first appointment for this Saturday at 2pm.


Our friend told me with acupuncture combined with treatments, there's a 40% increase in chance of success. So, on Saturday I will officially become a pin cushion. Yay for me hahahaha.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, good luck with that! I don't think I could ever do that. Acupressure, yes, but not acupuncture.