A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Going green?

I've been thinking of making Jake's and my life more green a lot lately. I've been making more of an effort to recycle all I can, and use more environmentally friendly products.

Today I went to Trader Joe's for groceries. I normally don't go there because they have all the "interesting" food that I don't really know how to cook. But I've been hearing some really great things about the stuff they have, so I decided to give it a try. So while I was there, I saw the reusable grocery bags they sell. I'd been meaning to get some, but didn't really know where to get them. So I got 3 of them and I felt this twinge of satisfaction in knowing I made a small contribution to fight pollution. The bags can also hold a lot, that I noticed.

Now we have a total of 5 bags and I intend to use them as much as possible.

No comments: