A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 4 of 98.1

This morning was the 4th morning in a row where my BBT was 98.1. Friday, Saturday and Sunday I thought something was wrong with my thermometer, so I went to Long's to get a new one. So this morning, I used the new one and guess what...98.1 degrees. Part of me thinks this might be a good thing since if I stay at 98.1 and there's a big change in that temp around O-time, it'll be easier to catch. But then why am I staying at 98.1? Shouldn't I have different temperatures everyday? Hmmm...

Saturday we went for a picnic with Summer, Candy, Skyler, Lynn and Monroe. At one point, it was Jake's "turn" to watch Skyler (aka follow her so she doesn't run off) and I was watching them. Seeing Jake follow this little person and talk to her, then pick her up and point to me and wave...it was one of those "He's going to be a great Dad" moments. ((sigh)).

I hope everyone is having a great Monday so far. I know I am. :)

No comments: