A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Challenge Week 3

At my Weight Watchers meeting, we actually stayed and sat through the entire meeting, with Scarlett in tow no less. Here's how we stand:

LoLo: -1.8 lbs., Total lost: 1.8lbs

Jake: -3.0lbs., Total lost: 3.0lbs

Not a bad start huh?

I've finally got my WW app on my iPhone working, along with the WW barcode scanner, which is REALLY cool to use! I'm horrible at tracking when I have to write everything down, but the app makes things so much easier to track because it does all the calculating for you, along with telling you how many activity points you've earned and/or used for the week.

Things I've discovered so far this week during my challenge:

1. Mission Wraps! tortillas are oh-so-yummy, but are costly when it comes to points. Anyone have any healthy alternatives?

2. Those rotisserie chickens you can get at the grocery store make convenient shredded chicken for wraps and salads. Jake and I are hooked!

3. Arrowhead water tastes better than Brita treated tap water (yes, there's a taste difference).

4. We got "lost" in Tilden Park this past weekend, and ended up walking around trying to find our car for 3 hours. I know without the walking we've been doing in the mornings, I would've been dead after the first hour.

No comments: