A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Challenge Week 4

So Saturday's weigh-in was a total bust. Both Jake and I gained, a lot. How, I have no idea. We've been tracking everything (well, I have) and we've been walking every other morning. Jake was rather miffed at his gain, and I was more in shock. So we decided to drown our sorrows in a lunch at Sonic on our way to Sacramento this weekend for our family's annual 4th of July BBQ party. Since 4th of July is on a Wednesday this year, we decided to celebrate the weekend before since we purchase legal fireworks and it's illegal to set them off after the 4th.

So here's how Jake and I stand

LoLo: +2.8lbs, Total lost: +1.0lbs

Jake: +2.6lbs, Total lost: -0.4lbs

It. sucks...HARD.

Of course it gives me no motivation to keep going with the Weight Watchers, but I know we have to keep going. If every time I have a bad day I give up on being healthy and eat myself into oblivion, I'd be 1000lbs by now. Doesn't mean I didn't indulge in a full-fat Iced Caramel Macchiato this morning (thanks, hun!) but it is what it is. New day, new start....right?

Until next week!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Keep it up and don't give up. If it were easy than everybody would be skinny minnies. Good luck this week :)

Megan :) said...

keep in mind that when you start exercising you will gain muscle...which is heavier than fat...BUT it will burn more calories...SO eventually the weight will come off if you stick with it! Oh and you should eat more protien when exercising too. That's why Jon eats so much dang chicken...lower in fat than beef but equally high in protien!! ;) Just a few hints/tips. Hang in there Beautiful!!