A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Round #2

I've officially begun my 2nd round of medication. I'm hopeful, yet anxious to see if this dosage works.

I'm not really sure if I've shared too much information in this blog, so please let me know if I have. I'd like to keep everyone updated on how we're doing...but I'm sure there are those reading this blog not really wanting the oh-so gorey details.

I've lost a total of 7.2 pounds on Weight Watchers so far. I've been trying to become more active without irritating my Sciatica. I've found I enjoy (yes, this is documented...Laurel did actually say ENJOY) cleaning my house. I like seeing the step-by-step outcome of putting laundry away, or cleaning the bathtub, or doing the dishes. I've also gotten into decorating the house for the holidays. Last year we didn't decorate at all, so I'm trying to take it slow. I will post pictures of what Jake and I have going a little later.

I've noticed I'm more excited about this year's holiday season than I have been in recent years. I guess it's because this is a big transitional year for Jake and I. Who knows...this could be the year we become parents (crossing fingers)... I bought Yankee Candle's Harvest scented candle and burn it every evening when I get home from work. I delight in Jake being able to come home to a Fall smelling house with dinner ready. I feel like a good person and wife taking care of him. Of course, I get my share too when I have to go to class on Tuesday nights and my WW meetings on Thursday nights. We also cook together Sundays, so it's a good balance for us.

I am enjoying the cooler weather we're having today. Here, it's really breezy and colder. It's definitely wear-a-sweater weather. It's the kind of weather where you come home, have a hot cup of tea, snuggle with a good movie and warm blanket in front of a fire. I love it!!

I'm hoping to be able to go to the pumpkin patch this weekend. I think Jake and I should take a couple of pictures too.

1 comment:

Ariella said...

Don't worry about sharing to much, I think you are doing fine. I am happy to hear you are starting your next round of Clomid and I really hope you respond well.