A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Dear Santa-

Dear Santa-

I know it's a little early for Christmas letters, and I know it's been a while since we've talked. I think I've been a pretty good girl this year. Of course, I know I'm luckier than some to have made it as far as I have. There is just one thing I want for Christmas...pleeeeeeeeeeeease????



I know you won't actually BE THERE...I think my husband will have some words for you if you are ;)
I know this might be wishful thinking...but if you could even spare a Santa's sack full of Baby Dust...I'll be the happiest girl in the world, you have no idea.

Love,
Laurel

1 comment:

Ariella said...

Laurel, I opened your blog today and read the first paragraph as tears streamed down my face. I remember that feeling so well. I don't know what to say to make it easier but please know you aren't alone. You are strong, and you will get through this and one day have a child. I say this not because I can see the future but because statistically it is true, and because I know you have the resolve to see your dream become a reality.

I hope you get your Christmas wish for a BFP this year.