A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Halloween Decor

As promised, here are pictures of what Jake and I have going for Halloween/Fall.



Our mantle (please excuse my reflection)
F-A-L-L ceramic pumpkins from Target, garland from Michaels
Wooden candy corn & ceramic piled pumpkins given to us by my parents
The glass hurricanes are from our wedding




Close-up of Mr. Candy Corn :)


F-A-L-L pumpkins (You can have tea lights inside)
Ceramic piled pumpkins (also tea-light-able)


Then we have the entertainment center

Artificial light-up pumpkin from Target




Yankee Candle Co. Harvest scent
Drip-stained ceramic pumpkins from Long's Drugs


These ghosts were originally a gift to my mother and we've loved them for years.

They've always been my favorite Halloween decoration so my mom decided to give them to us. I love them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff! Those ghosties your mom gave you are super cute!

~Jamers