A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

One month later

I can't believe it's been a full month since I had my wisdom teeth pulled. Wow. Time has flown. I also can't believe we have 2 weeks until we're officially done with Halloween and into November. Where the heck is this year going?

In the month since my wisdom teeth extraction, I have healed nicely. Yes, I had a dry socket, and it was painful, but it's pretty much healed. I have one more month until my lower jaw sockets are completely healed as if I never had teeth there in the first place.

Last weekend I saw my dentist out of the office and I said "Hey! I got my wisdom teeth pulled finally." He said "Oh cool! Can I see them?" Of course, he meant the actually teeth themselves, which I didn't have with me because let's face it, those aren't really staples in a lady's purse. Hahahaha.

Anyways, I just wanted to give a small update and say hello! :)

No comments: