A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Officially in the "Two Week Wait"

We had to have a second IUI yesterday. It turns out I didn't ovulate until Sunday/Monday after Friday's procedure. The second one wasn't as smooth as the first, it was a little more uncomfortable and took WAY more out of me.

But, I'm officially in the two week wait period. I go in next week for my progesterone blood test and a few days after that, I take the blood pregnancy test. I will not reveal the results right away. Sorry people, but Jake and I want to keep this a secret for a little while and enjoy the prospect of being pregnant to ourselves. We made the mistake of announcing our engagement within 30 minutes of actually becoming engaged and we want to kind of just enjoy knowing something that no one else does. Does that make sense? No worries though, we won't keep you all in the dark for long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? Huh. If you don't mind me asking, do you have to pay OOP for a second one?

Good luck! Stay strong on waiting to test!

Megan :) said...

You ovulated?!!!!!? Yippee!! God is good ALL the time. ;)