A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Frustrations and complications

I apologize if my last post offended some people. I don't believe I should be censored in my own blog space. I consider myself a very tolerant person and always willing to look at everyone's opinion without prejudice.

I understand there are many people I know who voted for McCain and were just as proud as I am to have voted for Obama. This doesn't make my views wrong, or theirs wrong either...they're just different. I believe Obama will do a good job as president, as I know a lot of people who read this blog believe McCain would have done a good job as well.

Again, I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but please remember this is my blog.


In other news...

According to my physical therapist, I have a lower back problem. Yay for me. He says within 2-3 months, I should see an improvement in how I feel. That's tough news when you're in constant pain now.

My MIL surprised me last night while we were discussing Thanksgiving plans. Jake and I are going to his family's dinner on Saturday. She asked me "What would you like me to say or not say regarding you and Jake trying to have a baby?" I knew that question would be coming, but I wasn't expecting it right then. I gave her my answer and Jake agreed. Hopefully there won't be any questions, but rather an announcement at the dinner, but I'm trying not to put all my eggs into one basket. :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good Luck! Im crossing my fingers for you!

Anonymous said...

Don't apologize, this is your blog. People should keep their comments to themselves if they only have ugly and filthy things to say like that commenter did. There are ways for people to express their opposing views without being vulgar and full of lies.