A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Annie Leibovitz - Disney Photographs

Despite the Miley Cyrus upset, I LOVE Annie Leibovitz photography. I've been noticing random Disney photos of hers with celebrities as the characters. Some of the are simply breathtaking. So I checked everything out on the internet, and these are the ones I found.

Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella


Rachel Weisz as Snow White


Jessica Biel as Pocahontas


Gisele Bundchen as Wendy, Tina Fey as Tinkerbell and Mikhail Barishnikov as Peter Pan


Julianne Moore as Ariel in The Little Mermaid


Roger Federer as Arthur in The Sword and the Stone


David Beckham as Prince Charming in Sleeping Beauty


Jennifer Lopez as Jasmine and Marc Anthony as Aladdin



Beyonce as Alice, Lyle Lovett as the March Hare and Oliver Platt as the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really beautiful! I have never seen any of those, so thank you for making me aware!

Angel said...

I'll have to keep my eye on Annie Leibovitz. Those pictures are just extrodinary!

Michelle said...

Those are awesome! Where did you find them? you can email me at kala_1682@yahoo.com