A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

NT Test Results

So, the tech fibbed and told Jake and I that we would get our NT test results back in a week. We didn't actually get them until yesterday. Boo on them!

So I know you're all wondering how we did, right? Well...there's good news!

The first trimester blood screening I had - all results came up negative, which is good.

The baby has a less-than 1 in 100,000 chances of having Trisomy 18 and a less-than 1 in 100,000 chances of having Trisomy 21.

I haven't received the measurements and chances for Down Syndrome, but I'm praying they're also good news.

We have our next appointment next Friday, and I can't wait!

Thank you for all your continued thoughts and prayers. I still can't believe we're finally being blessed with our little Smithling (Jake made that up).

No comments: