A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Weekly video 10/21/10

Tomorrow, I will be out of commission for blogging since our office is moving and I will be helping. So, I am posting my weekly video today.

This song has always been very near and dear to my heart. It can speak to any situation. Lately I have been thinking about how far I've come in my life, and the lessons I have learned along the way. I never would've come out the other side of my trials and struggles had it not been for my wonderful family and friends...but most of all, I do thank God.

I admit through the infertilty Jake and I endured, my faith in God faltered a bit from time to time. I was angry and didn't know why these things were happening to me. But after a while, I realized that God was actually giving me a gift. He was showing me that through faith and hard work, that I would soon see the light at the end of the tunnel. That's why I never gave up. God, and my family have never given up on me, so I couldn't give up on God, my family and myself. Life is too precious to waste on giving up, and now I get to share those lessons and God's love with my child.

So with that, here's the video. It's not so much a video to watch, but a song to listen to the words. It's not a new song, but I love it. I'm hoping Jake and I will be able to show a video of our journey on this blog once the baby is here and I have the time to put it together.

Enjoy!



Seal - Love's Divine

Pedja | Myspace Video

No comments: