A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Monday, November 1, 2010

16 weeks!

Wow...16 weeks along. Holy cow!

I always say this, but I remember when Jake and I first found out we were pregnant and one of my thoughts was "Wow...it's a long time until we get into the double-digit months, especially 16 weeks". 16 weeks has always been a major milestone in my mind as far as pregnancies go. To me, it was a comfortable number, and still is.

It's still amazing to me that we've received such a gift from God. I've been thinking about it a lot - about when I finally calmed down and stopped praying for a child, and starting praying for understanding of why I was going through this. Within a few months, God blessed Jake and I with our baby. We have another appointment on Friday, so we get to see the Smithling again. I must admit, the few days before an ultrasound are torture because all I want to do is sit and stare at that ultrasound screen all day.

Alrighty...I guess I'll post a belly picture. ;)

2 comments:

Megan :) said...

OMGosh...you are too adorable!! God is good. ;)

Angel said...

Baby bump! You look so cute!