A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

14 weeks!

Today is a milestone in the pregnancy journey. We are 14 weeks along today which begins the 2nd trimester! I feel awesome. I can't believe this is finally here! When I first found out I was pregnant, I thought "wow...I have a loooong time until I get into the 2nd trimester", and time has actually gone by pretty fast.

I have enjoyed every moment of this pregnancy and in a few weeks, we find out what sex our Smithling is!

Today we've read that the baby is about the size of a lemon (or the size of your fist) which is about 3 1/2 to 4 inches long and weighs about an ounce.

So here is a belly pic! We're going to try to start taking pictures at the week marks rather than weeks and some change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! So cute. :)

Angel said...

I love baby bump!