A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

11 weeks, 5 days

OK, so I've been holding off as much as possible in posting any belly pictures until I knew I was showing. However, in a strange chain of events, I have been told no less than 4 times that I am indeed showing.


I've always had a tummy, something I am not proud of at all. But when Jake even says "Honey, I think you're starting to show", it starts to dawn on me that there's no turning back. So, I am (reluctantly) posting my first "belly" picture. Please be kind. If you must laugh, please don't tell me. ;)


Also please forgive the fact that it's a BlackBerry picture. My camera broke, and we're on the lookout for a replacement.





So what do you think? And by the way, I am not arching my back at all. I promise.

4 comments:

Megan :) said...

I think you look beautifully PREGNANT!!! YAY. A few more weeks (3-4) and you will start to feel the baby move around in there. :) I'm sooo excited for you guys...and to meet my new cuzzie!!!!!!!

Megan :) said...

BTW...keep the belly pictures coming!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww sweetie, you look adorable! And yes, you're showing. Any woman can tell that's not a "belly" and is instead a BABY belly! :) Keep documenting these, you're going to love looking at them some day!

Kelly Lynn said...

Love it!!! Definitely kepe posting them. In fact, I expect a weekly update :)