A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

8 weeks, 3 days

I'm trying not to be specific on days, but I was 8 weeks as of Saturday (if my counting is correct) and I'm looking forward to my next prenatal appointment on the 22nd.

I've hit a wall.

I slept pretty much all weekend, and I'm still exhausted. I wasn't feeling well yesterday and thought morning sickness was kicking in, but I feel better today. I think I wasn't drinking enough fluids or something because I started drinking a bunch thinking I was going to get dehydrated from the m/s, but now I'm OK. I'm pretty waterlogged, so Jake and I have discovered that a small amount of V8 Splash (Berry Mix) mixed in with the water gives it enough flavor to be bearable.

Hopefully this week goes by fast and I can rest before a baby shower I'm going to on Sunday rolls around. I'm excited to see our neighbor and friend, Mari being showered with all kinds of gifts for her little one to come. I just wish I wasn't so dang tired. But, like I've always said...I wouldn't trade the reason I'm tired for anything in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! 8 weeks!