A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Charts in charge

I starting charting my BBT again. I can't believe I almost forgot how much a PITA it is and how much it makes me second guess myself. I don't have a very "trendy" BBT, as in there is no trend. It's all over the place, or so it seems. I just wish it would stay at one temp all through the follicular phase and then rise noticably and stay that way during the luteal phase. Not so lucky.

I'm taking things in stride though. Yesterday I was in a little bit of a funk because I was feeling a little lonely. But it's OK. I'm alright.

I'm just glad we're on this path again. I feel like we're getting closer and closer every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have CBEFM? I got one of those and gave up the charting because it was such a PITA!
I highly recommend the CBEFM!