A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Busy, Busy

So most know that I was out of town last weekend, hence why there was no weekly video last week. I went with my cousin Megan to suprise our cousin Marie for her baby shower...in New Jersey. We got back Sunday night and I've been in kind of recovery since. It was a whirlwind weekend, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Tonight, Jake is graduating from Diablo Valley College with an Associates of Arts in Psychology. This is a degree 12 years in the making. Off and on, Jake has worked so hard for this day. He's put his education on hold so many times for his family, work, me, and I'm so happy for him and proud that he stuck through it and succeeded. He deserves this more than I can say.

Yesterday, I took a blood test to check my Progesterone levels since we've officially begun Clomid with the RE in San Francisco. The normal levels for a post-ovulation is about 10-15. Mine? 0.3. Yup. You read that right. Zero-point-three. Which means I didn't ovulate. It's disappointing, but I'm not giving up. I've been praying a lot more than I've ever prayed and all I keep telling myself is "God will guide me". Sure, it's sad and I got teary, but it's OK. At least it's something and not just waiting. I have a wonderful family, an amazing husband, a great doctor and God on my side. Everything will be OK. I know it will.

No comments: