A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

An Answered Prayer

Jake was pretty bummed about being wait-listed for SF State. He was excited to get into the school, but the whole having to choose an alternate major instead of the one he is so passionate about really cast a shadow over his happiness of going to a University.

Ever since, I've been praying that the school would have an opening and they would see what a valuable asset he would be for the department. Well...my prayers were answered this morning. I was on my way to see my cousin Megan in Sacramento and Jake had to stop by the office to finish a project he hadn't been able to complete yesterday. I received a call from him saying "I just got an email...guess who it was from." I, of course hoping it would be good news, decided to ask if the email was a good or bad thing. He said good. I instantly thought "It's from SF State isn't it?" "Yes." "You got into the Psych Department!?" "YES!"

He made it. He's in. He's excited. And happy. And relieved.

(Not to steal your words Meggie, but it's appropriate right now)....

God is faithful.

1 comment:

Megan :) said...

You can steal my words anytime! ;) Congratulations to Jake!!! God is good. :)