A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Quote of the day

"Everything is possible when you have faith."

This past weekend, Jake and I went to the State Fair with Megan, Jon, Jalen and Justus. While there, I began to feel a calm and wanted to talk for hours with Megan about how I've been feeling and how I've been questioning my faith lately because of how hard things have been for me with trying to get pregnant. Oh well...that will come another day.

Last night I had an urge to go to JCPenney to look around, which I haven't done in a long time. I don't know why Penney's, but it was kind of overwhelming. So I went to the store and ended up in the jewelry department of all places (which ask my mom, I don't frequent the jewelry department at all) and found this ring

When I got home, I immediately put it on to help me jumpstart me being back on the path. I just hope everything works out with us these next few cycles. I would love to have a bump come Christmas. That would be awesome.

1 comment:

Megan :) said...

"Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.'"
Mark 10:27

The hard part of the above promise is the waiting part. God's timing isn't our timing, but He is faithful. :) I love you Laurel!

Meggie
XOXOXO