A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Friday, May 8, 2009

It's hit me

It's hit me, and I'm not a happy LoLo right now.

It's hit me that I didn't get pregnant this cycle. I knew this feeling and day would come. I knew this would be the disappointment I'd feel when I knew it didn't work. Granted we didn't get the chance to do an IUI since we were in Texas, but still... Of course having an IUI doesn't guarantee a pregnancy, and there's still a small chance I might be but it doesn't feel that way.

This is the feeling I hate. This is the time I hate. I have officially 3 days until I get to test, but to me there's no use wasting the $30 for a HPT when I know what the result will be. I know this is a test of my faith and courage to forge ahead but it still sucks...and it sucks BIG TIME.

OK, I'll go hide under my bed covers now until the feeling passes.

No comments: