A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Grilled Lemon Herb Pork Chops

I've decided to follow suit with some of my other fellow bloggers and post a few recipes from time to time. Here is my first, I hope you like it.



Grilled Lemon Herb Pork Chops



3 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp vegetable oil (I used olive oil)
3 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp dried oregano
1/8 tsp pepper
4 boneless pork loin chops



Mix together lemon juice, veggie oil, garlic, salt, oregano, and pepper together in a large resealable bag. Place pork chops into bag, seal, and coat chops with mixture. Refridgerate for 1-2 hours. Grill for about 7-10 minutes on each side, longer to blacken.





2 comments:

Megan :) said...

one word...yum.

Veruna said...

I bought some pork chops and hated them. This recipe made them awesome, thanks.