A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The little things get tougher

You know how they always say "Never say never"? Well, I am guilty of that exact crime. I was one of those naive people who loved to think "It could never happen to me". I hate to admit it, but I am.

I never knew how much I take walking for granted. Only when it's painful and tough to do can I truly appreciate walking normally. Like the old saying "You never know what you have 'til it's gone"...ohhhhh that is SO true. I miss standing and not feeling the curve in my spine putting pressure on my back and hip. I miss being able to sleep normally, and through the night. I have an appointment with Physical Medicin next week, and next week cannot some fast enough. I'm hoping it's just an easily fixable problem, but considering it's been almost 18 month since the pain started, I doubt it.

This weekend, I'm going to Sac town to go to Megan's baby shower. Saturday, Jake and I went to Babies R Us for a baby gift. I found it tough to walk through the clothes, bedding, toys, and gear without crying. I hate that because of my back problems, Jake and I can't aggressively try to have a baby right now. I sometimes hate myself for not going to the doctor's sooner for this. Don't get me wrong, things have never been better with Jake and I. There's no stress, no pressure, no nothing....just being together. But in the back of my mind, I know being a mother is what I've always wanted. Now I have to put that on hold because of this stupid curve. It makes me so mad...

On the flip side, I seem to be losing weight well. I've gotten some compliments on how I'm looking slimmer and healthier. I hope thry're right...hehehehe

No comments: