A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

CONGRATS KATIE & LORI!!!

This past weekend, Jake and I went to my cousin Katie's wedding. She's been with her partner Lori for about 4 years. They finally tied the knot!!! I'm so happy for them! I've never been to a wedding at a winery before, and it was truly a memorable and lovely experience. My only regret is that I didn't buy a bottle of the Chardonnay they served at the tables. That was some good wine!

The weather was great...not too hot with a little breeze. We were shuttled from the hotels to the winery, and then shuttled to the wedding site where it was a mound (for lack of a better word) of land with beautiful Oak trees surrounding it. All around us was the vines. It was so beautiful. Both of them looking absolutely stunning in their dresses. Welcome to the family (officially) Lori!


Here are some pics:




The Chuppah at the wedding site

Amidst the beautiful ceremony, I completely forgot pictures until the reception...


Katie and Lori cutting their cake


Katie and Lori's beautiful wedding cake
Yes, those are real wine grapes


Katie's bouquet (top), Lori's bouquet (bottom)



The Horrah


Katie and Lori



Uncle Norm and Aunt Karen

No comments: