A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Looking Back

Today I was reading my blog posts while Jake and I were dealing with IF issues, and all I can say is Wow. Wow that we did that much in such a short period of time and wow how me made it through.

Reading some of them definitely made me realize how dark some places were for me, and how hopeless I felt. God was testing me for sure, and I persevered.

As I sit here feeling my daughter roll around inside me and reading the posts of how badly I wanted to be a mother, all I can say is I remember how I would say that when the moment would happen, all the tears and pain would be worth it and somehow fade away. In those moments back then, frustration and the tears were all I knew. Now that I'm on the other side, I can tell you that it's 1000% true. It's faded away, and it was worth the work to get where we are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so inspirational! :)