A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday pictures

I sent out our Christmas cards yesterday, sans pictures. The past couple of years, I've taken pictures and included them in our holiday greetings. This year, time got the better of me. November FLEW by and December is doing the same. I mean, wasn't it just the 4th of July last week???

Jake has some amazing friends...two of which are named Gina and Kimiyo. Kimiyo is a photographer who is trying to build her business, and so decided to offer a discount on holiday pictures. Jake and I wanted to help her out, so we said we'd have them taken by her. She got some good pictures of us and after a really funny debacle with sending us the wrong CD, we got some of the images via email the other day. Of course, I ended up sending the holiday cards without the pictures included, but that's OK. I can share them here!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are just lovely!