A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The verdict is...

After much deliberation and prayer, I've decided to pursue Femara as our next step in our infertility journey.

I admit I want to jump to injectables, but in the end I think I would feel better knowing we exhausted all avenues of medications instead of looking back and thinking "maybe this would've worked if we gave it a try". I'm making the call to my RE today for the prescription.

I also want to thank my family and friends who read my whining every day. All of you mean so much to me, words won't ever be able to express my love and gratitude for you. It's meant so much to Jake and I to have such wonderful people in our lives and rooting us on.

Finally, I'd like to request your continued prayers for us. I'm determined to become a mother. With God's help and guidance, that may happen one day.

No comments: