A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Monday, June 28, 2010

2-week catch up

So here's what's been happening in the past two weeks:

1. Heard my 13th pregnancy announcement the other day in one year. 13 in a solid year. Yay for me, right?

2. Jake and I decided to go with Femara as our next step in our infertility journey. I'm currently on Progesterone to cause a "withdrawal"...aka AF and then from CD3-7, Femara it is.

3. Jake and I went to Lake Tahoe for our 3rd anniversary, celebrating a month late. We stayed in the same hotel we stayed at last year and it was a very relaxing weekend. On Monday the 21st, we drove all the way around the lake, stopping at Sand Harbor, Kings Beach and Emerald Bay.

4. Jake and I have decided to begin Weight Watchers together. This will be my 4th bout with the program, and Jake's first. He wanted to do NutriSystem, but I urged him to deal with portion control and real-life food rather than the freeze-dried stuff from NutriSystem. We have our first meeting this coming Saturday.

5. My cousins Adam and Barbara are coming ALL the way from Arizona to celebrate 4th of July with us in Sacramento! I can't wait to see them since I haven't seen Adam in 3 years and Barbara in about 7. I miss them a lot!

Other than that, there's been nothing totally blog-worthy lately. I will try to post more, but as you can see (especially with the first point), I've been having kind of a tough time.

I love you all!

No comments: