A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Single Day

A thought... All growing up, I would think about how a single day would change everything. It would make your life switch gears and never be the same. However, before that significant event happened on it's designated day, you'd never suspect on that date in previous years that your life would change. All my life, March 21 was just another day. It was a day I would wake up and eat breakfast, go to school or work and live my life. It was just March 21st...an insignificant day. Just a day..no biggie. Now, March 21st holds so much meaning to me, but it didn't until this past March 21st. Now, for the rest of my life, that day will hold SO much meaning to me. It won't be just another meaningless day. It's my daughter's birthday. It's a day where the course of my life was changed forever. It's the day Jake and my daughter was welcomed into this world after so much struggle to have her here with us. Now March 21st might just be my favorite day of the year. Also, an odd tidbit...March's birthstone is Aquamarine. My "something blue" for my wedding was I wore Aquamarine earrings. Queue the Twilight Zone theme...just kidding. :)

2 comments:

Megan :) said...

March 21st is deffinately a MIRACULOUS day, but I'm kinda fond of July 19th...and February 28th too! teehee. I love you!!

B said...

I stumbled upon your blog and I am so glad I did. I love this post and am so happy for you! I also have PCOS and have struggled with the symptoms for years. My husband and I are not quite ready to have kids yet but it is so wonderful to read your story. Thank you for sharing and for giving me hope. Congrats on your baby girl!