A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Scarlett's Nursery

So, here is the finished product. I was on the lookout for something to put over her dresser/changing table. I wanted to put something there that was meaningful to me. All I could think of was my childhood. When I was little, my Dad would carry me up and down the hallway singing "You Are My Sunshine" in the middle of the night. That's always been out song. So I went to etsy.com and found someone who had the first few verses from the song printed out and I put them in white frames. So now above her dresser, the pictures say "You Are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine" and then the other says "You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Gray". I love it!




Here are the pictures...hope you like it!




Scarlett's crib with bedding and her bunting (banner)




Her bookshelf and the most comfy glider ever




Dresser/changing table




The entire room. I love it!

3 comments:

~M~ said...

That is a very nice nursery. Impressive! In fact, I would suggest that you submit it to the different nursery design blogs: projectnursery, ohdeedoh, spearmint baby, nursery notations, cheap n chic, etc.

Megan :) said...

I love it too! you did a GREAT job. =)

Anonymous said...

I love it! It's very cute!