A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Hiatus be gone!

I can't believe my last post was 8 days ago...

Anyways...here is a wrap up of my life thus far:

1. Tax season is done (yay!) I get my regular life and husband back full time! All of us celebrated with a day at the SF Zoo and dinner at the Beach Chalet restaurant by Ocean Beach.

2. Yesterday, I had a wonderful party with Lia Sophia jewelry at our house and had about 15 people attend. Thank you to everyone who came and I missed those who couldn't make it. I totally understand, though. My mom booked a party for June, so you'll have an opportunity to still check out the goods. :)

3. I have a phone appt with my RE tomorrow to discuss our course of action to begin medications once more so Jake and I can really start trying for a baby again.

4. At my best, I've lost around 12 pounds. This past week, I gained about 2 back, so I'm more determined than ever to lose it again.

This coming weekend, Jake and I are headed to Sacramento to celebrate my aunt's 61st birthday with lunch at On The Border and hanging out with family. I look forward to this celebration every year. Having family in your life is always a reason to celebrate.

Also, I would LOVE to congratulate my cousins Katie and Lori on expecting their first child. Those who follow this blog (and know me personally), know that I am a huge supporter of them and I am so happy for them and their new addition to our family. I love you both!

And Happy Birthday to Drew too! :)

No comments: