A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Trip to LA

Last weekend, Mom, Dad, Jake and I took a roadtrip to LA for April's wedding. It was H-O-T!!! My Dad was part of the wedding party (walked with my sister down the aisle), so he and Mom went to the rehearsal dinner. Jake and I decided to hit up a restaurant we'd seen in commercials, and have wanted to try for a while...Joe's Crab Shack...it was DELISH!! I'm also a big fan of Deadliest Catch, so I ordered King Crab to help support Captains Phil, Sig, Jonathan, Andy and Keith of the Deadlest Catch fleet...of course, we also had to order some good drinks too!

Awesome Drinks
Supportin' the Industry!

I actually cut myself on that thing!

At April and Matt's wedding

After we won free Mickey ears outside the hotel

Mom and me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun times! Your hair looks really cute, by the way.